Time and time again people re-roof their houses with asphalt shingles thinking it is the “cheaper” option. Well that’s not all true. Shingles tend to crack, granules tend to run off, and some shingles need replaced around 20 years depending on the weather and climate it is used in. With stone coated steel you have a piece of mind that the steel will stand up to the tests of time.
Decra has been around since 1957 and the main reasons that people decide to use Decra besides not having to re-roof as often are:
· Transferable 50 Year Warranty
· Won’t crack, split or rot
· Impact resistant, lightweight, Non-combustible design (Class ‘A’ Material) Class 4 Impact Resistance to UL 2218 by Underwriters Laboratories (Highest Rating)
· Walkable, Low Maintenance
· Long Life, Non-Porous, Freeze/Thaw Resistant
· 120 MPH Wind Warranty
So you can see why JR Roofing has decided to make Decra Stone Coated Steel Roofing Systems one of their specialties. We believe in the product. If you don’t believe us, stop by the owners’ house to take a look. We take pride in what we install.
For more information or an estimate call or email Gabe at 712-225-5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org